As 2013 comes to a close, we look back at 10 of our favorite Marketing posts from LinkedIn Influencers this year. To celebrate these remarkable insights, we have pulled them together in a fun holiday-themed eBook for your reading pleasure. This timeless collection was hand-crafted just for you, the marketer, and we hope it will inspire, educate, and entertain just as every great piece of content should.
Download our brand new eBook 10 Essential Posts from LinkedIn Marketing Influencers for insightful reading from:
- Ann Handley, Chief Content Officer at Marketing Profs and Author of “Content Rules”
- Joe Pulizzi, Founder of the Content Marketing Institute
- Brian Solis, Principle Analyst at the Altimeter Group
- Ryan Holmes, CEO of Hootsuite
- Jonah Berger, Marketing Professor at Wharton School and Author of “Contagious: Why Things Catch On”
- And more.
We hope you enjoy this eBook as much as we enjoyed putting it together. This represents a mere sampling of the thousands of articles shared by our LinkedIn Influencer community, so we invite you to follow all of the LinkedIn Marketing Influencers. Here’s to an amazing year of great content with much more to follow in 2014!
Download your copy of the eBook today and tweet us with your feedback and takeaways @LinkedInMktg with the hashtag #LIHolidayReading